Topics & News
- Delegates from Swiss Business Hub Japan,Embassy of Switzerland in Japan visited ATR on November 21.
- Research conducted by Hiroshi Ishiguro Laboratories will be broadcasted on the following TV program.:[DIL]
- Delegation of Southern Taiwan Science Park visited ATR on October 26.
- ATR in Keihanna Science City signed Memorandum of Understandings with three organizations in the MENA region and Europe to expand its global innovation ecosystem collaboration network
- Prize of “Best Poster Award for Young Researchers" from "The IEICE Communications Society Multiple Innovative Kenkyu-kai Association for wireless communications (MIKA)"
- Prize of “Poster Award for Senior Researchers" from "The IEICE Communications Society Multiple Innovative Kenkyu-kai Association for wireless communications (MIKA)"
- 1人よりも2人のほうが「かわいい」？ 対象間のつながりが見えると人はよりかわいいと感じる ～複数で活動するロボットの振る舞い設計に貢献～
ATR’s outcome to be presented at IGF2023 Networking Session #104
DATE: October 9th (Monday) 8:30 – 9:30 (JST)
PLACE: WS 9 – Room C-2 in Kyoto International Conference Center
TITLE: Bridging Connectivity Gaps and Harnessing e-Resilience
Content: ATR’s outcome related to ICT for disaster countermeasure and its global expansion
Detail: please refer to the following.
Related Exhibition is provided in IGF Village at Booth 19-2.
About IGF2023: https://www.soumu.go.jp/igfkyoto2023/en/
ATR Open House2023
Date：Thursday, October 5th・Thursday, October 6th
Place: ATR (2-2-2 Hikaridai, Seika-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto)
Contents: Exhibition and lecture on research results and business development (The lecture will be streamed live)
KGAP+(Keihanna Global Acceleration Program Plus) Events
Keihanna Reseaech Complex (Event page)☞click!
|Application for certificate|